Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Power of Intention

Well, just when I was feeling good about sticking to my resolve not to use my emergency account unless necessary, the credit card company rears their ugly head. I mailed my payment on 1/21/6. I get a bill on 2/16 that says they have received no payment. To make matters worse, my bank has confirmed that the check has not cleared my account. I am trying to take this in stride...after all, these things happen. I am sure that although I have explained to the credit card company that the payment was sent on time, they are going to use this an excuse to jack up my interest rate. I hate those people! Oh, well, it's off to the post office to figure out what the hell they did with my payment.

1 comment:

Criminal Data Reports said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.