Friday, March 24, 2006

The Power of Intention...Part 2

Well, I got a letter from the post office and it appears that their mail machine mangled my payment to the credit card company. However, they were able to salvage the check. You would think that they would send me the check back so that I could resend it to the credit card company. Now that would just make too much sense wouldn't it? Instead, they scanned the check and included the scanned copy of the check with a letter explaining, without really admitting that they did it, that my envelope was destroyed and that they had deliberately destroyed my check "for my protection". What was the point of scanning a perfectly good check only to shred it and send me a copy of it? Just send me the damn check!

1 comment:

Criminal Data Reports said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.