Friday, October 05, 2007

Firming Up

Wow...two entries in a week...I'm on fire. So, I started a new lower body rotation to firm up my thighs and butt. I am going on a cruise in November and bought 2 bikinis to keep me motivated. Depending on the results, I will either take my bikinis or my one piece. It is based on Cathe's Fat Loss and Shaping Legs & Glutes Rotation. This is my first week. I made a few substitutions for the workouts I did not have. I'm beginning to think that following a pre-determined workout schedule is just not for me. I did a circuit and interval rotation earlier this year and I enjoyed it a lot more than I am enjoying this.

I did Imax for the first time on Tuesday and I think I hate it. It just seemed so choppy and all the stepping got to be tedious. And, why in the world did we need to do each step combo 6 TIMES before moving on to the interval? It's on the schedule again for next Thursday and I just don't think I can do it. I've inserted a 3 mile run in it's place because I allowed my co-worker to sabotage me this week. She brought me 2 Dove dark chocolates and I ate them. Well, she meant well and it was only 2 of the mini chocolates but cheating is cheating. That was my only indiscretion this week too. Otherwise, my eating has been excellent. Believe it or not, I am looking forward to the run more than I was looking forward to IMAX and I hate to run!

No comments: