Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fruit Flush Day 2 and 3

Well, I lost a total of 2.5 pounds on the Fruit Flush. It's about what I expected. I have never been a fast loser so this is quite typical for me. Day 2 called for eating fruit at the same 2 hour increments throughout the day and another salad with protein for dinner. I’ve packed 1 large apple, 1 c. cherries, 1 c. pineapple, 2 c. strawberries, and 2 c. melon for my “meals”. I ate the apple at about 8:15 and surprisingly, my stomach was not growling at 10:15 but I did feel the gnawing sensation of hunger. Maybe it’s the green tea I drank in between that kept me going. The flush doesn't allow caffeine but I did what I had to do to stay on plan. On the plus side, I didn’t feel as tired or irritable as I did on Day 1. Day 3 was a lot harder, for some reason I was not as satiated as Day 2 and ended up quitting and eating a regular low carb lunch. I still call it a success because it has helped me refocus and appreciate my diet plan because it allows me to eat so much more than fruit, protein shakes, and salads. 130s here I come!

No comments: