Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Why?!

We have to vote absentee this year because we are still registered in Newton County. I received the ballot this past week. I have to say that Newton County has some of the most efficient and helpful workers I've ever experience. It's one of the reasons why I love living there. Anyway, I'm looking over the ballot and am just surprised and a little disgusted at the number of people running unchallenged. I counted 9 and I just can't fathom how there are absolutely no qualified opponents in Newton County for these seats. Perhaps, even more annoying is that they've wasted ink putting it on the ballot. I have no intention of "voting" for any of them because whether we vote for them or not, they will still retain their seat. It's a waste of time and frankly, a little pathetic.

No comments: