Sunday, April 04, 2010

Weekly Couponing Deals

Last week, I only went to CVS.  I talked myself out of going to Rite-aid and Walgreen's.  I got 2 jumbo packs Huggies diapers, 2 refill packs Huggies wipes, 1 50 oz. Gain detergent, 3 Nivea Body Washes, and 1 CVS brand body wash all for $16.68 after coupons with $11 back in ECB. I went out early this morning and got CVS, Rite-aid and Walgreen's out of the way.  Here's what I got.

Walgreen's
Nothing exciting here for me this week but I had $6 RR that I had to use by 4/6.  First I thought about getting the Tropicana OJ at 2/$6 but, I honestly was not excited at $3 juice...not a deal to me...and I cringed at the thought of the trouble they would give me when I tried to use my two RR...$5 and $1...with my Tropicana manf. coupons.  I only have two items but 4 coupons and that apparently sends the registers at Walgreen's into a tizzy.  I know that I can get some small filler items to make up the extra items but honestly the OJ just did not appeal to me.  So, I decided to get 3 Oral-B toothbrushes for $9 with $3 RR back.  Someone had already come in and cleaned out the toothbrushes so I ended up getting 2 toothbrushes and 1 Crest Pro-Health toothpaste for $9 with $3 RR back.  After my RR and $1.50 Crest Pro-Health coupon, I paid $2.13. 

Rite-aid
Rite-aid was pretty straightforward for me.  I was happy with my out of pocket amount compared to the SCRs I would get back so I did not feel the need to try and create $25 purchase to use the $5 off coupon

16 oz. can Scrubbing Bubbles $1.99 - .75 manf. coupon
1 Purevia $2.50 - $1.00 manf. coupon
1 Gillette Fusion razor $8.99 - $5.00 manf. coupon and $4 SCR
2 Oral B toothbrushes $2.29 each - B1G1 manf. coupon and $1.50 SCR

My out of pocket was $10.09 with $5.50 SCR back.

CVS

CVS was also pretty straightforward this week and I was happy I went ahead and used two of my $3 off $15 coupons last week because there was so little that I wanted this week.

1 Colgate Total toothpaste $2.99 - $.75 manf. coupon and $2 ECB
2 GE Reveal bulbs 4 pk. $1.99  each - $1.00 manf. coupon
2 Lady Speedstick Stainguard deodorants $3.49 each - $2.00 ECB
1Stride gum $.99 with .99 ECB back
1 Sunday paper $1.50

After my manf. coupons and a $3 off $15 and $5 ECB, my out of pocket was $6.60 and I got $6.99 back.  I am trying to talk myself out of going back to get the $10 ECB when you buy $25 in select baby products because I really need to quit with the diapers for now.  I've got it worked out to where I'm only spending a little over $10 out of pocket but still... Here's a picture of my wipes and diaper stash.  Does it look like I need more diapers? 

No comments: