Friday, March 11, 2011

Celebrate Earth Day at Georgia's State Parks

Earth Day is about celebrating, protecting, and preserving our natural resources and there's no question that Georgia has some of the most beautiful natural resources in the country. Beautiful trees, swamps, wildlife, rivers, and lakes are plentiful here. With all this going for it, it's no wonder that Georgia's state parks are ranked among the best in the nation. Anyone who has ever visited a Georgia state park knows that they are impeccably maintained. However, our state parks are not immune from Georgia's current economic woes.

More

1 comment:

Jen Daiker said...

I hope you had a fabulous earth day (even though it is long gone)!!!!

I'm stopping in to welcome you to the A-Z Blogging Challenge!!! I'm a co-host so should you need anything I'm here to help!! Feel free to stop by my blog to say hello or join us on Twitter (I'm @jenunedited)!!