Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm Officially on a Cooking Strike!

I love food but I really, really, really, really hate to cook. So much so, that Saturdays are usually reserved for figuring out all our meals for the week and cooking everything so I don't have to do it again for the rest of the week. I decided a little while ago that I was not going to pull out my cookbooks or browse allrecipes.com to figure out what we're going to be eating this week. I.just.don't.want.to.cook.ever.again. That's a fantasy that won't be realized so I'll settle for taking the week off. I checked the fridge and cabinets. We've got bread, peanut butter, jelly, eggs, cold cuts, lettuce, tomato, cheese, crackers, tuna, cereal, and canned soup. I'm just going to ignore that head of broccoli that's been in the fridge for over two weeks and probably should be steamed and eaten before it goes bad. We'll be just fine without a homecooked meal for a week.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Tracey, we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!