Thursday, April 21, 2011

What's on Your Reading List?

How many of you have a stack of books waiting to be read but you have no time to read them? Here's a list of the stack of books sitting on my nightstand.

All is Forgiven, Move On - Janice Taylor
The Millionaire in the Mirror - Gene Bedell
The Truth About You - Marcus Buckingham
Making it Up - Penelope Lively
Rachel's Holiday - Marian Keyes
Under the Duvet - Marian Keyes
Cracks in My Foundation - Marian Keyes
Something to Write Home About - Rachel Ingalls
The Girl Who Played With Fire - Steig Larsson
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - Steig Larson
The Automatic Millionaire Workbook - David Bach
The Energy of Money - Maria Nemeth ( I am ashamed to say I've had this book since 2006 and STILL haven't finished it)

Of course, there's also the books that I insist on checking out from the library which take priority since I have to return them. I have three library books that are overdue now because I ran out of renewals and I still haven't finished reading them. Most of the books on this list can be blamed on perusing the bargain book section at Barnes & Noble. I think I have an addiction to books because I keep buying more. I've got two in my Amazon shopping cart right now. I'll never get through them at this rate.

No comments: