Thursday, January 12, 2012

Free 60-Day Membership to BJ's Wholesale club

I remember shopping at BJ's Wholesale club when they first opened one near our home. I think everyone in the area was mailed a complimentary 6-month membership offer. I'm not sure why I didn't renew it after it expired. It is much closer to me than Sam's Club but somehow, I find myself renewing that Sam's membership every year and driving past the BJ's Wholesale Club to go to Sam's. This seems much sillier when I actually write it down, especially with gas being so high. I didn't have any issues with BJ's and I think I've kept going to Sam's because that's where I've always shopped.

Well, it's a new year and so many things in my life are up for reevaluation, including where I shop for bulk items. So, I'm giving BJ's another shot and so can you. Just click here to print your free shopping pass. I've got a long list of things I need for our home so BJ's here I come!

No comments: